The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Some good points

Although you make some good points, and probably don't exaggerate anything, it seems that you're not taking it out on video games as a whole, but instead MMOs. Even if that wasn't your intention, your movie does create that feel. While we're at it: balancing video gaming and ACTUAL social life is key for a healthy relationship with gaming - You did mention this, and for that I am grateful. As with many other things you can get addicted to (e.g. gambling), you need a strong self-discipline if you want to maintain that healthy relationship. I'm more or less quoting you when I say that games are entertainment. But I wouldn't go so far as giving the games themselves the blame, but instead the person who failed to play games with some moderation.

sherry enema: #1 sherry enema: #1

Good!

That was rather good, also I have to applaud you for your really clever responds to some of the previous reviews. I don't give you a full score because the animation was good, but not overly great. Voice acting was great too. Keep up the good work!

Cheers,
Waiise

Demo Reel 2008 Demo Reel 2008

genious

Excellent display of skill! Enough said.

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

Awesome!

That's fricking sweet!!!
Best stick fight ever.

Minushi - Chapter 12 Minushi - Chapter 12

Why?

Why this movie hasn't got a higher score is beyond me, great animation, good voice acting and an interesting story. What more do people want?

Chatty Katty Chatty Katty

That's...

Hilarious! Great work, love the voiceacting!

Loituma - Zombie Loituma - Zombie

Interesting

It was amusing for a short while, then I mean: a SHORT while.
Sorry mate, put more time into the work next time.

LOZ - Twilight Problem LOZ - Twilight Problem

Good job on this one!

Great animation and terrific voice acting! The jokes could've been better though.
Keep up the good work!

SSBB Theme Decoded SSBB Theme Decoded

Awesome!

That made me laugh so hard! Great work!

Tom's Easter orgy Tom's Easter orgy

o.o...

That's just... wrong man, just wrong!

(but it was also great!)