MegaSuper: EXTREME MegaSuper: EXTREME

Fair enough,

The biggest complaint I have is that the buttons are way to insensitive. Other than that it is okay.

Flash City Flash City

There is no point with it, but...

As I'm saying, there is no point with this game, it is more or less just waiting for the money to come in and click the build button as soon as you have enough money. You have done good job on the scripting I suppose, but I don't have too much insight into that, the graphics could have been a lot better. And the exaggeration at the loading screen: Realistic graphics made me chuckle.

All in all, keep working hard and you will make something better out of this.

Cheers
Lars

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

Good, but...

There is only one thing that stops me from giving this game a 9 or even a 10, and that is that the second song is impossible to do perfect, I did it without missing a single arrow or hold, got a score of approx. 11200 and I still did not get my perfect, what the HELL!?

Anyway... besides that it is a jolly good game

Animation Tutorial 6 Animation Tutorial 6

Nice tutorial there.

I liked the tutorial, reminded me of some things that I already know.
I wasn't too happy about the music, but it was fair enough. Your
examples wasn't bad either. Keep the good work up!

The Elder Scrolls: K.C. The Elder Scrolls: K.C.

Not too bad, also not too good...

As I mentioned above. This game has great potential, it's fun to play and works well. But there's something that you should've done better: make it less repetitive, I mean, come on! do the same 2 monsters through 50 dungeons who looks about the same? If you could've changed that, then it would've been a great game.

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

It's great, but

What the fuck is wrong with Fagnus the Mage? He keeps healing himself all the time, it's not possible to kill him!

Marvin Spectrum Marvin Spectrum

136/155 :D

good game, very addictive though ;)

Drak On Drak On

Well done.

Being in control of a dragon was new to me, and it was quite well done too, I hope that you'll make a new one, with more variation because the idea is worth an oscar :p

Battle for Gondor Battle for Gondor

A quite good game!

What can I say, it's a mighty good game, the music can be abit repeating and you can get tired of it, you should try to get some catchy boss music when it is boss battles, it would've been cool.
The storyline was also quite good, and interactivity was great. Graphics were good, but could need some adjustments here and there. except for the music being repeating it was good and soft for my ears.
Overall a great game!

Exofusion 2 Exofusion 2

Is that a good score?
Good game, keep it coming!