Everlasting Night Everlasting Night

Great track, dark, foreboding I think is a good word to describe it! I did take the liberty of using it in a timelapse video on youtube, I'll remove it if you don't want it there though! I'll send you a link if you want to check it out :)

A Distant Thought A Distant Thought

Beautiful

I am working on a game, and I have to say that this melody would fit several events during my storyline. I already have a musician, and I hope he is capable of creating something as masterful as this, should be pretty hard to match though. Good work!

corbetweller responds:

I'm not much of a musician, but am a composer :) What is your game about?

-Korp- Dark Ambience Preview -Korp- Dark Ambience Preview

Sweet!

Great track to listen to while working! The whole feel of the song was very comfortable and easy on the ear while still being interesting enough to keep me listening for hours. Maybe it should've been loopable, but great nonetheless!

Emotional Demo 3 Emotional Demo 3

Sweet!

Eating spaghetti was not a good idea while listening to this!
Awesome work!

FF Inside the Giant Remix FF Inside the Giant Remix

Great!

That's a great remix! I'm currently clearing FF4 on the DS, it's way harder than the one for SNES! Keep the music coming!

Rose At Nightfall Rose At Nightfall

Inspiring!

A very good track which reminds a lot of something that could've been by Sakuraba (behind the music in Baten Kaitos for the Gamecube). It's very fitting as a boss battle themeand I'm using it while drawing concept art for villains for a game project of mine. Keep up the good work!

5/5 - 10/10

NemesisTheory responds:

I haven't played that game but as I do with many games I HAVE heard of it!
You're using this for inspiration? That's so awesome! :D

Thank you for the review and scores! <3

»§« Coming Home »§« Coming Home

It's an okay from me

The beginning is amazing, and the melody is quite good otherwise too, but sometimes I feel the lyrics simply don't fit the song, makes it feel a bit messy in an otherwise very "clean" song. Also the singer should probably have started off in a darker pitch.
7/10
3/5

Cheers,
Waiise

MaestroRage responds:

Well, I'm sorry you don't like the vocals. They're a very difficult thing to have a fond taste for, especially in metal fans (they're so picky!). Anyway, thank you for listening and thank you for your kind words.
With love,
LadArsenic <3

Heroic Plot Heroic Plot

Good, but

The big drum (I don't know what the actual name of it is) sounds a bit off at times. Otherwise it's a good piece.

Cheers,
Waiise

Boss Music 24601 Boss Music 24601

4 years!?

It's quite incredible that you've had this piece up here for 4 years and noone has reviewed it yet. It is very good, but I feel it's not intense enough. Anyway, that's how I feel about it. Good job!

Watch it all fly by Watch it all fly by

this is great!

I don't review many audios, but this one simply deserves one!
Awesome job mate! Keep it coming!