The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Some good points

Although you make some good points, and probably don't exaggerate anything, it seems that you're not taking it out on video games as a whole, but instead MMOs. Even if that wasn't your intention, your movie does create that feel. While we're at it: balancing video gaming and ACTUAL social life is key for a healthy relationship with gaming - You did mention this, and for that I am grateful. As with many other things you can get addicted to (e.g. gambling), you need a strong self-discipline if you want to maintain that healthy relationship. I'm more or less quoting you when I say that games are entertainment. But I wouldn't go so far as giving the games themselves the blame, but instead the person who failed to play games with some moderation.

sherry enema: #1 sherry enema: #1

Good!

That was rather good, also I have to applaud you for your really clever responds to some of the previous reviews. I don't give you a full score because the animation was good, but not overly great. Voice acting was great too. Keep up the good work!

Cheers,
Waiise

Demo Reel 2008 Demo Reel 2008

genious

Excellent display of skill! Enough said.

MegaSuper: EXTREME MegaSuper: EXTREME

Fair enough,

The biggest complaint I have is that the buttons are way to insensitive. Other than that it is okay.

Flash City Flash City

There is no point with it, but...

As I'm saying, there is no point with this game, it is more or less just waiting for the money to come in and click the build button as soon as you have enough money. You have done good job on the scripting I suppose, but I don't have too much insight into that, the graphics could have been a lot better. And the exaggeration at the loading screen: Realistic graphics made me chuckle.

All in all, keep working hard and you will make something better out of this.

Cheers
Lars

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

Good, but...

There is only one thing that stops me from giving this game a 9 or even a 10, and that is that the second song is impossible to do perfect, I did it without missing a single arrow or hold, got a score of approx. 11200 and I still did not get my perfect, what the HELL!?

Anyway... besides that it is a jolly good game

Everlasting Night Everlasting Night

Great track, dark, foreboding I think is a good word to describe it! I did take the liberty of using it in a timelapse video on youtube, I'll remove it if you don't want it there though! I'll send you a link if you want to check it out :)

A Distant Thought A Distant Thought

Beautiful

I am working on a game, and I have to say that this melody would fit several events during my storyline. I already have a musician, and I hope he is capable of creating something as masterful as this, should be pretty hard to match though. Good work!

corbetweller responds:

I'm not much of a musician, but am a composer :) What is your game about?

-Korp- Dark Ambience Preview -Korp- Dark Ambience Preview

Sweet!

Great track to listen to while working! The whole feel of the song was very comfortable and easy on the ear while still being interesting enough to keep me listening for hours. Maybe it should've been loopable, but great nonetheless!